Hey, you! To sum it up: we believe in people’s power to contribute to the greater good and make their time worth it. So, scroll through our open positions, and if you recognize a place where you can belong, do feel free to apply.
Node JS Developer
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions. To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node. Js-based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end request.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
React Native Developer
What You are looking for:
- We are looking for a React Native Developer with 1-2 years of experience. The ideal candidate would be responsible for independently handling assigned tasks. All discussed and agreed upon timelines must be adhered to with stringency and discipline. The incumbent should possess the proficiency to develop Apps on the android platform with minimum supervision.
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Maintain and enhance existing websites while adhering to best practices
- Play a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Design and Product Managers by providing technical suggestions
- Take part in Sprint planning calls and provide technical input (approach, estimate)
- Perform code review before deployment and provide technical review/feedback to engineers
- Understand and uphold current design and architecture patterns
What You are looking for:
- we are looking for a Flutter developer with 1-2 years of experience. The ideal candidate would be responsible for independently handling assigned tasks. All discussed and agreed upon timelines must be adhered to with stringency and discipline. The incumbent should possess the proficiency to develop Apps on the android platform with minimum supervision.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Will be responsible for developing and creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences.
- You should have deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale mobile apps.
- You must have a minimum of 1-year of previous experience in Flutter development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What we are looking for:
- We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, PSDs, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with a product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating client feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- must have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- ust be experienced in International Projects and Website Development.
- proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- must clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholder.
There are no jobs available for the selected region!